CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Bird House Gift

This is the birdhouse that my dear husband made out of some leftover wood that we had in the garage. He cut the wood with a table saw and had it put together within an hour for me. Then I spent the next two days decorating it. The roof is covered in the sawdust that was on the floor after he cut the wood. I had a bag of marble glass from a previous project. The rocks are from a nearby creek. And the finial was in some scraps of wood from a box in the garage. The hole was a natural knothole in the wood. (How convenient...;)
It didn't actually cost anything to make since we had all of the things to make it already. It was a labor of love. We gave it to my Mother for her birthday. She loves it! She even gave it a grand pedestal to sit on.


Katherine