CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

New Birdhouse

This is my newest birdhouse.
(Sorry my pics are a little blurry.
My camera doesn't take very good pics up close.)
Several months ago, my friend Vaneeta, went shopping with me
and I saw this birdhouse in a cute little shop that is on our town square.
I really liked it but I didn't have the money to get it right then and was just going to
wait until later. I also thought the price might go down on it. ;)
Anyway, she dropped me off at my house and then went back to the little shop
and purchased it for me. She said it has been sitting on her piano at home just
waiting for the right time to give it to me.
It's not only the birdhouse that I wanted but it reminds me of our day of shopping
and how much fun we had together. It was so sweet of her.
I love the little ladybug in the right bottom corner.

It has a pretty finial on top.

Thank you so much Vaneeta. I love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katherine