CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~About Me~





Brenda Kay over at Country Romance posted a questionnaire for bloggers to get to know more about one another and I think that this is wonderful idea. You can copy and paste these questions on your blog and link back to me so that I can learn more about you. I look forward to reading about all of you.

1)What is your name... Katherine, Katherine Darling, Mama
2)Where are you from... I live in southern Missouri but I was born in California and then raised in southern Missouri. Lived in New Orleans for a year and south Texas several years
3)If you could live any place where would it be... I love living in the Ozarks but if I could move out in the country in a little cottage home, I would like it better than living in town. I would like to visit many places though, in my own home on wheels. LOL I love the mountains and hill country the best
4)What are your hobbies...I love cooking, thrifty shopping, decorating, playing music, reading and spending time with family & friends
5)Speaking of family how many children do you have? I have two daughters, Alissa 19 and Shanna almost 18
6) Are you Married...Yes I am married to my husband Jim Darling for almost 22 years now
7) How did you meet... We met in New Orleans at a restaurant. It was a blind date
8) Are you a Christian...Yes I am. I am not perfect but I have a relationship with God and try to serve Him in my daily life. I was saved at the tender age of 8 years old and raised in a Christian home. I have prayed with several others and blessed to see them come to know the salvation of God too. What a blessing it is to be a Christian!!!
9)If you could go any where right now where would it be... There are so many places that I would like to visit. Not main tourist attractions though. I like the private quiet out of the way type places
10.Who do you think you are most like...People say that I am most like my sweet Mama

Have a Blessed day!


~Katherine~