CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Birdhouse Project~

Today is the first "Project Friday" that Rose over at SugarPlum Cottage has started. I'm just sure there will be lots of fun projects to check out there.

As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I was intending to have a shelf refinished by this friday but didn't make the deadline. So, here is another project I finished this week. (My camera didn't take very clear pics but I hope you can see it well enough to tell the colors.)

Here it is "before" in it's plain wood grain look


Here, it is primed in white


I mixed a blue with white to just the right shade of blue that I wanted


I then painted the rest of it white and added a glaze, which I'm not sure the pic really shows that well. I added some berries for a wreath and it was done.



The finished product!!!

I had so much fun making this birdhouse.
This was made special for a friend and I hope that she will like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for your lovely comments about yesterday's posted poem and Caroline! Ya'll are so sweet and kind words are very healing!!! :)


Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment