CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Tea Room Visit~

Happy Easter to ya'll!!!

I know that many of you are spending time with family today and celebrating the Resurrection Day. So I wanted to share the pics from my celebration that me and my sweet Mama had on Good Friday. It wasn't any traditional food or anything like that. We just enjoy going to Tea Rooms and decided to try a new one out while we were enjoying our holiday.


This one is owned by a sweet Christian lady whose husband is a bee keeper. They have many honey products of course, and the honey was delicious tasting too.

Here is the entrance. It's called, "The Vineyard Tea Room." And the store is called, "Honey Heaven."



This mural was by our table and I thought it was so pretty. I just wanted to walk into the garden in the wall. :)
We ordered the quiche and salad. Sorry, I already took a bite before taking the pic. I was really hungry. :)
The orange spice tea was so smooth and tasty. They also bring you honey mustard covered chips to snack on.
I thought this tea board was really cute.


Have a Happy Easter Sunday!!!


Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment