CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

New Plates

I just found a bargain!
Our little town has a square, with a park in the middle, and lots of cute shops surrounding it and I love to go browsing through them. Fortunately, I live just a short distance from there and can enjoy shopping there often. If only my budget would allow me to buy everything that I want. :(
On this shopping event, I was very excited to see these three little plates. They were priced for $1.00 each. I looked them up on the Internet to see how much they sell for retail and they go for $25-$30 each. Wow...what a bargain!!!
I am going to actually use these plates for special occasions.
But may use them for wall decor later on.
This one is my favorite.
I love the detailing on the corners.

They actually have a pretty shine to them.

This is how they would look as a potential wall grouping.


Katherine