CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~New Project~

Hope ya'll are having a GREAT weekend and are having some nice weather where you live. We've had beautiful sunshine but very cold temperatures. We woke up to a little skiff of snow yesterday morning. Just enough to make it real pretty. :)

Below is a new project that I will be working on this week. I'm planning on painting it white and putting it in my pink and white bathroom. I'm going to put my washcloths and soaps in it. Where did I get it, you ask? My sweet Mama gave it to me. :) She had it for several years and put her teacup collection in it. I will post pics of it as soon as I have it finished with details of how I did it.



It will go on the wall where the picture is hanging



Have A Great Day,


~Katherine~

Post A Comment