CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Spring Tea~



Today is the kind of day that is cold and windy and I just want to sit and have a cup of tea by the fireplace. So, I did. :) I went to the dentist this morning and had two teeth filled. As he was giving me the shots to numb my gums I tried to picture something pleasant in my mind to keep from feeling the pain. I thought of a pretty picket fence with roses growing up over it. And a flower garden with a thick green pathway of grass winding around it and brick sidewalks curving between them.

It worked...I didn't feel much pain at all. Although, I must admit that my dentist is pretty good at giving the shots. He says the trick is putting the medicine in really slowly and he wiggles my jaw as he does it. It seems to work. But I enjoyed daydreaming about the flower garden anyway.

(Me thinks it's time for spring tea!!!!)


~Katherine~
Post A Comment