CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~5 Minute Cake~

Happy Monday!! :)
I thought I would start the week off right with a recipe that my Dad sent to me, the other day, called, "5 Minute Chocolate Cake." It's really easy and pretty good too.
I used my big coffee mug to make it in. Of course it is "pink." :)


You start with your dry ingredients.
4 Tbsp. Flour
4 Tbsp. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Cocoa
And mix them well with a fork.

Then add one egg and mix well.


Then mix in 3 Tbsp. of Milk & 3 Tbsp. of oil.
At this point, you can add 3 Tbsp. of chocolate chips and dash of vanilla if you want but it's optional.


Microwave for 3 minutes at 1,000 watts.
(It may rise over the top of a smaller mug.)

It pulls away from the sides of the mug a little bit and makes it easy to get out.

I turned it upside down on a plate to cool for a few minutes.

Then I added a little bit of frosting that I had stored in the frig.



It was yummy, but halfway through mixing it up I realized that I didn't have any chocolate chips to add to it. I think it would be even better with them added to it. :) This is so easy and I usually have these ingredients in my pantry to whip up a small dessert in a jiffy. If you try this recipe, please let me know how yours turned out okay. :) Just send me an email
At the end of the recipe it stated that "This is the most dangerous cake recipe in the world, because now we are all just 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time, day or night. LOL :)
Hope ya'll enjoy it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment