CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Thinking Pink~

I received this "Friendship Award last week during a time that I REALLY needed it and my thanks goes out to Lisa Janelle over at Warm Heart Cozy Home. She is such a sweet lady and has a lot of pink in her home and is participating in her first "Pink Saturday" today.
Friends do come and go in life and there are different levels of friendship. I've been very blessed to meet some really good friends through blogging and want to pass this along to ya'll. You are such a blessing to me each day through your emails and comments. Friends are there for you when you are down to lift you up and make you smile again....:) Feel free to pass this along to all your friends too.
I love pink and even though I didn't get signed up over at Beverly's Pink Saturday I wanted to post some pinks anyway. As most of ya'll already know, I have a pink bathroom and have a lot of pink in it.

Here is my pink scrubber glove and pink body lotion too. :) They are sitting on my pink bathtub against my curtain.

My pink Mp4 player with a speaker

Some of my daughters pink flowers she planted last year


Even though I didn't make it over to Beverly's and get signed up this Saturday you can still click on her logo here and visit other pink postings. :)





Happy Pink Saturday Ya'll!!!



Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment