CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Avonlea is The Place For Me~

I'm sure that most of ya'll have seen the wonderful movies, "Anne of Green Gables" & "Anne of Avonlea," but have you ever seen the series spinoff called, "Road to Avonlea?"

These are just a few of the movies that I have in my collection. They are such good, wholesome, romantical, virtuous, inspiring, heartwarming, truly wonderful movies!! Can you tell that I REALLY like them? :) You can click on any of the movies above to find out more information about them.

I like to take a whole day sometimes and just sit down with a pot of tea and watch a whole afternoon's worth of them. My dream vacation would be to go to Prince Edward Island and visit the places in the movies. (Even though Avonlea is a fictional place, it would be neat to see where they filmed the movies and the Green Gables home too. ) And, of course, have tea at some of those wonderful Tea Rooms there. ;)

Have you ever visited there?


Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment