CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Most Talented Knitter~

Today, I would like to introduce ya'll to a very sweet friend and most talented knitter. Her name is Julie and she makes the cutest little pin cushions I've ever seen. She just thinks about something and decides to make it into a pin cushion. I have some pics of a few of my favorites that she has created. Here is a little cottage.

A pretty blue purse.

Teacup with hearts.

This ladybug almost looks real. :)

Aren't the pillows so cute on this little bed?

These are only a few of Julie's creations. If you would like to see more, please go visit her at
and let her know that I sent you. She is a super sweet lady and I know you will enjoy meeting her. :)
She even has one that looks like a hamburger. :)

Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment