CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Last Visit at Grandma's~

The past few days have been very long for me and my family. My Grandma has been very sick for a long time with numerous things, because of being 83 years old. But after a long few days, she went home to be with The Lord. She said she was ready to go and went peacefully in her sleep, with all of us that could be there, by her side.

While I was there with her and the family, I drank a LOT of coffee and visited the Ladies' room frequently. I really liked this picture that was hanging on the wall and decided to take a picture of it. :)

And this is the wallpaper in the bathroom. I thought it was so cute too. :)


This is a picture of my Grandma, holding me and with my brother, who has also gone on to be with The Lord. She will be missed greatly, by all of us!

If I'm quiet for a few days, it's just because of the funeral and being busy with family!! I'll be back soon. :)

Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment