CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Shopping With Jim Darling~

***Special Note*** Dear Friends, Thankyou so much for all your sweet emails and comments regarding my Grandma's passing and her funeral. Your kind thoughts and prayers have been much appreciated!! :)

My Jim Darling needed to go shopping and asked me to come along. He was looking for something for his car and wanted to check out a local flea market for it. I really wasn't looking for anything particular but went along anyway. Well, as luck would have it, he didn't find what he was looking for but I found a few things that I just had to have. LOL

This little nightlight house is a new addition to my upstairs bathroom.

And I just love Cary Grant movies! :)

We had a good time and will probably watch this movie on the next rainy day. :)

Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment