CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~My Mother's House~

It was a rainy day, a few days ago, when I visited my sweet Mama and asked if I could take some pics of her house for my blog. She was hesitant because she was doing laundry and didn't want to have her home look like a laundromat. LOL

So, I just took a few pics of things around her home. This is the entry walk up to her porch.

She has such a nice sitting area on her porch but all I could get a pic of was the side of it because I didn't want to go out in the rain to take a pic of the whole porch. LOL


She bought this little wreath recently when we shopping together. She usually changes her wreaths frequently.

When you step inside, this little table is on the left. I don't know where she got it but I love it.

And this is on the left from the door. She got this armoire at a school auction several years ago and it is really nice to store coats in.

I have more pics to share in another post and hope to get more pics when the sun is shining and no rain. :)
***Special Note***
Check back on Monday's posting for a new website on Romantic Cottages!!
Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment