CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Pink Bag, Full of Pinks~

Hi and Happy Pink Saturday, which is hosted by Beverly at How Sweet The Sound. There are many other pink posts over there today.

I'm going out to enjoy the day and taking along my pink bag full of pink goodies. :) My scarf even has pink flowers on it and see the little pink pin? What's inside, you ask? Well, let me just show you!! :)
I have to bring my favorite pink lotion (My Desire) from Victoria's Secret. I want to keep my hands smelling good and feeling soft. :)

And I have to bring along my pink MP4 player, in it's little pink holder, so I can listen to music.

And in case I may want to write or do some journaling, I'll bring along two of my pink tablets. Now where is my pink pen?
And of course, I'll bring along my favorite pink issues of some of my favorite magazines to read.

Hoping ya'll have a pinky day!! :)
***Special Note***
Check back on Monday's posting for a new website of Romantic Cottages!!

Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment