CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Signs Around My Home~

Do you ever wonder what people think about when they are walking into your home? I was thinking about this the other day and started looking around my home and I noticed that I have a LOT of signs. Just what is my home saying? Well...here are just a few that I found.......


This is on my front door.


(You may recognize it from my header picture) :)

These two are on the left side of my back door.


This is on the right side of my back door.


And this one is beside the first step to my back door.



I guess you could say that my back door is more "welcoming" LOL ....after all, that is the door that everyone uses anyway. :)

I have more signs and will share them soon.

What is your home saying?


Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment