CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Three Little Acres~

I went out for a little walk this weekend and snapped a few pics of some scenery on our little property. Here's the back of our house. (I'll be so glad when this is all green and alive again) :)

This is a grapevine that hangs over a natural arbor area that is so pretty in the summer. Blackberries grow up the side and so good for the picking.

These are about the only green leaves that I can find around here for now. :)


The pines are green of course and I'm thankful for them.

This is a sign that my daughter made for our little place when we moved here.

I enjoy going on little nature walks around our field. It is so relaxing. And I don't have to worry about traffic and the air is crisp and fresh. I've figured it out that if I walk around the field about 4 times it is a mile. :) Where do ya'll like to walk?


Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment