CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~Visiting At Grandma's~

Yesterday, we went to visit my Grandma. She lives in a nursing home that is one of the nicest nursing homes around. (In my opinion anyway....:) We like to take her up in the visiting area where it is more private and we can visit with her without interruptions. She wouldn't want me to post any pictures of her on here so I am posting pics of the dining table, where we sit, instead. I love to sit here because the chairs are so comfortable and the table is so elegant. (I wish my dining table was as elegant as this one.) :)

Can you see the detail of the design on the edge of the table and then on the pedestal leg below?

Sorry Grandma....you got in this pic just a little bit. But I don't think that anyone will really notice. :)

These chairs have extra filling in them to plump them up, for sitting that is soooooo comfy.


More on the detailing along the edge.

This is the corner chair and some of the chairs on the other side of the table are like this one.

Grandma really enjoyed our visit. We have a calendar in her room that we all sign our names on when we go to visit her. That way we can see everyone who has visited her and on what day, at a quick glance. We remind her of who has visited and it helps her to have something to talk about and remember a good day.
Have a HAPPY weekend ya'll!!! :)
Hugs & Blessings,

~Katherine~
Post A Comment