CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Romantic Memories

It is very cold here today. The wind has been howling and it is snowing. I just want to sit by the fire and curl up with a good magazine or book all day long. But since I have to work (part time) I only have a few hours to do the three r's. (Relax, Reflect and Recharge.) :)
While doing this I have been looking through pics of me and my Darling. (I call him Jim Darling like they did in the Disney animated movie, "Lady and the Tramp.)
Anyway, I found my little album of our 10th wedding anniversary. We decided to renew our vows that year. It was so romantic.
I enjoy making cakes so I made this one for us.
This pic is "antiqued"
Jim Darling and Katherine slicing the cake

We had the reception in our home. This was in our dining room.

~~Ahhh....Sweet Romantic Memories~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katherine